-->

A Pakistani Motercyclist Traveling From America to Pakistan



A Different Agenda is all about my epic solo motorcycle journey from the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California to Lahore, Pakistan. Follow me as I undertake this adventure.




Moin Khan a solo motorcyclist is traveling from the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California to Lahore, Pakistan.

It’s as unplanned as a ride could ever be. I’m hoping to last 4 to 5 months on the road. Im not sure of the exact length of the journey, but it will probably be around 25,000 miles (40,000 km). I have no idea where I’ll be staying during the nights, have some camping gear but no idea where the campgrounds are. The unique thing about this journey is that I’ll be doing it on a Honda CBR 600 F4i sport bike and not a touring bike!

For More Details visit his website or you can also get updates about his journey from his Facebook Fan Page.  Where Moin regularly updates videos and pictures.

Disqus Comments